【我的小傢庭】
My mother has killed me,
我的妈妈杀了我,
My father is eating me,
我的爸爸在吃我,
My brothers and sisters sit under the table,
我的兄弟姊妹从桌底下,
Picking up my bones,
捡起我的骨,
And they bury them,
并且埋葬它们,
under the cold marble stones.
埋进了冰冷的石墓。
【所罗门】
Solomon Grundy,
所罗门.格兰蒂
Born on a Monday,
月曜日出生
Christened on Tuesday,
火曜日受洗礼
Married on Wednesday,
水曜日结婚
Took ill on Thursday,
木曜日得病
Worse on Friday,
金曜日病加重
Died on Saturday,
土曜日死去
Buried on Sunday.
日曜日被埋在土里
This is the end
这就是
Of Solomon Grundy.
所罗门.格兰蒂的一生
【谁杀了知更鸟】
Who killed Cock Robin?
谁杀了知更鸟?
I, said the Sparrow,
是我,麻雀说,
With my bow and arrow,
用我的弓和箭,
I killed Cock Robin.
我杀了知更鸟。
Who saw him die?
谁看见他死去?
I, said the Fly.
是我,苍蝇说,
With my little eye,
用我的小眼睛,
I saw him die.
我看见他死去。
Who caught his blood?
谁取走他的血?
I, said the Fish,
是我,鱼说,
With my little dish,
用我的小碟子,
I caught his blood.
我取走他的血。
Who'll make his shroud?
谁为他做寿衣?
I , said the Beetle,
是我,甲虫说,
With my thread and needle,
用我的针和线,
I'll make the shroud.
我会来做寿衣。
Who'll dig his grave?
谁来挖坟墓?
I, said the Owl,
是我,猫头鹰说,
With my pick and shovel,
用我的凿子铲子,
I'll dig his grave.
我会来挖坟墓。
Who'll be the person?
谁来当牧师?
I, said the Rook,
乌鸦说,是我,
With my little book,
用我的小本子,
I'll be the parson.
我会来做牧师。
Who'll be the clerk?
谁来当执事?
I, said the Lark,
是我,云雀说,
If it's not in the dark,
只要不在夜晚,
I'll be the clerk.
我就会当执事。
Who'll carry the link?
谁来拿火炬?
I, said the Linnet,
红雀说,是我,
I'll fetch it in a minute,
我立刻把它拿来。
I'll carry the link.
我将会拿火炬。
Who'll be chief mourner?
谁来当主祭?
I, said the Dove,
是我,鸽子说,
I mourn for my love,
我要哀悼挚爱,
I'll be chief mourner.
我将会当主祭。
Who'll carry the coffin?
谁来抬棺?
I, said the Kite,
是我,鸢说,
If it's not through the night,
如果不走夜路,
I'll carry the coffin.
我就会来抬棺。
Who'll bear the pall?
谁来扶棺?
We, said the Wren,
是我们,鹪鹩说,
Both the cock and the hen,
还有公鸡和母鸡,
We'll bear the pall.
我们会来扶棺。
Who'll sing a psalm?
谁来唱赞美诗?
I, said the Thrush,
画眉说,是我,
As she sat on a bush,
她站在灌木丛上,
I'll sing a psalm.
我将唱赞美诗。
Who'll toll the bell?
谁来敲丧钟?
I, said the Bull,
是我,牛说,
Because I can pull,
因为我能拉牦。
So Cock Robin, farewell.
所以,再会了,知更鸟。
All the birds of the air
空中所有的鸟,
Fell a-sighing and a-sobbing,
全都叹息哭泣,
When they heard the bell toll
当他们听见丧钟,
For poor Cock Robin.
为可怜的知更鸟响起。
NOTICE
启事
To all it concerns,
通告所有关系人,
This notice apprises,
这则启事通知,
The Sparrow's for trial,
将要审判麻雀。
At next bird assizes
在下回的鸟儿法庭, |